SES Student Scholarship Program
The Society for Standards Professionals has established a Scholarship Program to support students involved in the use of standards in their academic curriculum. We know that each new generation of graduating students holds the potential for helping us achieve our mission of increasing awareness and use of standards.
SES Student Scholarship Value: $1,000
Click here for a list of past Scholarship winners.
The 2020 SES Scholarship Program information will be released in Spring 2020
Individual or Organization members may support the SES Scholarship Program. Sponsors will be highlighted in print and online advertising for the scholarship program and receive visibility during the SES Annual Conference awards ceremony.
Sign-up to Sponsor today
Click here to sponsor $1,000 towards the SES Student Scholarship Program.
Click here to sponsor $2,000 towards the SES Student Scholarship Program.
2019 Scholarship Sponsors -
The SES welcomes applications from students who:
- Are full-time undergraduate or graduate students in any academic discipline;
- Are enrolled in University or College;
- Use Standards in their school curriculum.
The Scholarship Committee uses the following criteria in choosing a winner:
- Academic achievement;
- Leadership Qualities;
- Concern for others/volunteerism;
- Demonstrate use of Standards in academic curriculum;
- Demonstrate the importance of standards in future career goals.
- The applicant must complete an application and write a letter to the SES Scholarship committee in English addressing the qualifications noted above and stating his or her qualifications and achievements in each of these areas.
- Applicants must submit in English a legible copy of his or her most recent academic transcript with a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- The application including qualifications and achievements, letter of recommendation and transcript must reach SES Scholarship Committee by the indicated deadline.
- Scholarship awards will be announced in July of each year and distribution of funds will be made at the SES Annual Conference in August of that year.
Terms and Conditions
SES reserves the right to render a final determination on eligibility for scholarship. The student scholarship is subject to change at any time. Finalists chosen for consideration must agree to be interviewed either by teleconference or virtual meeting.
Click here to Download application