SES Membership is open to anyone interested in the principles, techniques, and effects of standards and standardization. If you use standards, work with standards, serve on standards development committees, or are an information specialist serving the standards field, you will benefit from SES membership.
All SES members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of the SES Standards Engineering journal;
- Monthly delivery of the SES E-News;
- Access to all SES Webinars (over 45 educational videos available on demand);
- Discounts on the SES Annual Conference and SES Publications;
- Access to all past SES Conference proceedings.
In addition to the above, all members receive the following benefits and opportunities:
- Make new friends, contacts, employers, or resources at SES events;
- Seek input on technical issues;
- Share information on events and issues happening in your area.
- Gain needed visibility;
- Enhance your skillset and marketability;
- Make connections with future employers;
- Share information on upcoming positions.
Grow your brand:
- Sponsor an event or exhibit at the SES Annual Conference;
- Submit a presentation or offer to host a webinar
- Prepare an article for publication;
- Share a press release for dissemination in the SES E-news.