To be the premier organization developing standardization professionals through education, certification, and recognition.
- Provide opportunities for professional development
- Promote the value of the standardization professional
- Increase awareness and use of standards and conformity assessment
- ·Engagement - Increase membership engagement, growth, retention and diversity
- ·Knowledge and skills - Provide value added content for emerging and experienced professionals
- ·Recognition of the Profession - Articulate and promote the value of the standardization professional
- ·Diversify and Expand Revenue Base - Support anticipated growth
- SES aims to achieve its strategic priorities via
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Financial Stability
Goal 1. Create and maintain a professional website to promote the Society’s products and services.
Goal 2. Develop, identify, and make available relevant information on standards and conformity assessment.
Goal 3. Provide professional development opportunities through education and certification.
Goal 4. Improve the Society’s capabilities, influence, and value by expanding its membership, expertise, and diversity.
Goal 5. Establish greater visibility, recognition, and prestige for the Society’s awards.
Goal 6. Support the Society’s activities through partnerships with and participation in other relevant organizations.