Innovation through Standards and Conformity Assessment
August 10 – 13, 2015, Royal Sonesta Hotel
Register now for the 64th Annual SES Conference! Starting on Monday, August 10 with a Welcome Reception, followed by two days of technical sessions, click here for a full listing of the technical sessions.
Registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception free to all attendees held in the hotel.
- Keynote address by Joe Bhatia, Chief Executive Officer of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Seven sessions covering the spectrum of private industry, government agencies, and standard developing organizations (SDOs) among U.S., Canadian, and international interests. Expert panels of speakers will cover a number of topics
- Breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, are included on both days
Professional development courses will be offered on Monday, August 10 (Fundamentals of Standards and Conformity Assessment: Basic Knowledge and Tools for Today’s Professional) and Thursday, August 13 (Setting Standards, A real-world simulation exercise in negotiations, collaboration and group dynamics). These courses are an excellent way to gain points for your certification.
For hotel information and to make reservations, click here.
For more information on additional events during the SES Conference, click here.
Click here to see our sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers.
How can you be a sponsor?
Who should attend the SES Annual Conference?
- Managers of company standardization programs
- Persons who design standardization programs or apply standards
- Government agencies applying management and standardization techniques
- Standards Distributors
- Anyone Who Uses Standards
To take advantage of the discounted early registration for the Conference, please register by July 20. The special SES hotel rate is also guaranteed until July 20 For a full breakdown of registration pricing, please click here, or download a printable registration form here.
(You may have problems registering if you are using IE 10 or higher, we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION
Don’t forget that for non-US citizens attending the Annual SES Conference in Baltimore need to have a valid passport (please note that your passport needs to be valid 6 months beyond the dates of your trip). If you need additional information on international travel requirements, visit the U.S. Passports & International Travel website at: TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.