Benefits of Student Membership
1. Information on standards, standardization, and conformity assessment;
2. Exposure to the breadth of the standards world and the acronyms that will be most useful to enter a career in standards;
3. Networking with standards professionals from around the world;
4. Open doors to employment opportunities with more knowledge of standards and more networking connections;
5. Points of contact when you need information or have a problem;
6. Certification that demonstrates knowledge of principles, techniques, and effects of standards and standardization;
7. Education courses and webinars to improve standardization skills;
8. Recognition for outstanding contributions;
9. Making a difference with opportunities to participate on committees, to help organize the annual conference, to contribute to the body of knowledge and information on standards, or to ask questions through the SES website.
Click here to join now!