65th Annual SES Conference
New Frontiers in Standards
and Conformity Assessment
August 8-11, 2016, Grand Hyatt Hotel
Register now for the 65th Annual SES Conference! The action starts on Monday, August 8th with an opportunity for professional development and an early evening Welcome Reception, followed by two days of technical sessions and a free Thursday-morning round table on intellectual property issues caps off the conference. Click here for a complete program including a listing of the technical sessions.
Registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception held in the hotel - free to all attendees.
- Keynote address by Keith Williams, President & CEO, Underwriters Laboratories
- Seven sessions covering the spectrum of private industry, government agencies, and standard developing organizations (SDOs) among U.S., Canadian, and international interests. Expert panels will cover a number of topics.
- Breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshment breaks are included on Tuesday and Wednesday.
A professional development course will be offered on Monday, August 8 (Fundamentals of Standards and Basic Knowledge and Tools for Today’s Professional) This course is an excellent way to earn credits for your AStd or CStd certification.
Thursday, August 11th, the IP Alliance will host an industry update on intellectual property issues (A Bird’s Eye View and Interactive Workshop). The workshop may include a panel discussion, interactive exercises and a roundtable to include patents on standards, copyright, and digital rights management (DRM). The fee to attend this course has been waived thanks to sponsorship by the IP Alliance.
For hotel information and to make reservations, click here.
For more information on additional events during the SES Conference, click here.
Click here to see our sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers.
How can you be a sponsor?
You should attend the SES Annual Conference if you:
- manage company standardization programs
- design standardization programs or apply standards
- work for a government agency applying management and standardization techniques
- distribute standards
- use standards
- attend a university program that focuses on policies and standards
IMPORTANT DATE: AUGUST 1, 2016
To take advantage of the discounted early registration for the Conference, please register by Monday, August 1. The special SES hotel rate is also guaranteed until Monday, August 1.
Pricing and printable registration form, click here.
Register now! (If you have problems registering using Internet Explorer 10 or higher; we recommend Firefox or Chrome browsers.)
Conference Cancellation Policy
All cancellation requests and changes must be received in writing. A 20% cancellation fee will be charged to registrants who cancel after July 18, 2016. No refunds will be provided to registrants who cancel after August 1, 2016 however, you may send a substitute. If the conference or course(s), or both, are cancelled, SES’ responsibility is limited to the return of the fees paid by the registrant.
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION
Non-US citizens attending the Annual SES Conference in Denver need to have a valid passport that is valid 6 months beyond the dates of your trip. If you need additional information on international travel requirements, visit the U.S. Passports & International Travel website at: TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.