STANDARDIZATION & CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT
Fairmont Château Laurier
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Register now for the 63rd Annual SES Conference! Starting on Monday, August 11 with a Welcome Reception, followed by two days of technical sessions, click here for a full listing of the technical sessions.
Registration fee includes:
- Welcome reception free to all attendees held in the hotel.
- Keynote address by John Walter, Chief Executive Officer of the Standards Council of Canada (SCC)
- Seven sessions covering the spectrum of private industry, government agencies, and standard developing organizations (SDOs) among U.S., Canadian, and international interests. Expert panels of speakers will cover a number of topics
- Breakfast, lunch, morning, and afternoon refreshment breaks included on both days
Professional development courses will be offered on Monday, August 11 (Fundamentals of Standards and Conformity Assessment: Basic Knowledge and Tools for Today’s Professional) and Thursday, August 14 (Standards for Industry and Government). These courses are an excellent way to gain points for your certification.
For hotel information and to make reservations, click here.
For more information on additional events during the SES Conference, click here.
Who should attend the SES Annual Conference?
- Managers of company standardization programs
- Persons who design standardization programs or apply standards
- Government agencies applying management and standardization techniques
- Standards Distributors
- Anyone Who Uses Standards
To take advantage of the discounted early registration for the Conference, please register by July 19. The special SES hotel rate is also guaranteed until July 19 For a full breakdown of registration pricing, please click here, or download a printable registration form here.
(You may have problems registering if you are using IE 10 or higher, we recommend Firefox or Chrome)
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION
Don’t forget that for non-Canadian citizens attending the Annual SES Conference in Ottawa need to have a valid passport (please note that your passport needs to be valid 6 months beyond the dates of your trip). If you need additional information on international travel requirements, visit the U.S. Passports & International Travel website at: TRAVEL.STATE.GOV, and the Visit Canada site at: WWW.CIC.GC.CA/ENGLISH/VISIT/.